Saturday, October 06, 2007

Help...newborn costume needed!

Okay...so "Halloween" is 25 days away and this year it is even more important to plan ahead. I know that it has become a faux paus to say "Halloween" and instead we say "Fall Festival" or "Candy Craze" at our church...but however you say it...it is just a fun excuse to dress up! Usually I just try and find something fun for Kevin and I to dress up as...but this year brings more importance. I had no idea how important it is to find a cute costume for Jude and to start looking early. I have been searching for the last week and have run across the problem that it is hard to find cute outfits for 0-3 month old babies. Ofcourse there are those sleeper outfits, but I was hoping to find something a little more like a costume. So, I have found a few cute outfits...but, I wanted to get your input on which one you think it the cutest.

Here are the choices:
1. Monkey
2. Bear
3. Caterpillar
4. Superman
I really liked this one, but it is sold out...Cookie Monster

Let me know which one you like the best!!

7 comments:

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

I love the caterpillar or Superman!

Amanda said...

You can't go wrong. They're all so cute! The caterpillar is really funny. If you do Superman you could have Kevin dress up like Clark Kent. You wanna be Lois Lane or Supergirl?

Janelle and Ella said...

Those are SO CUTE!! I don't think you can go wrong with any. But my favorite is the caterpillar. Good luck. I still have no idea.

It was so good seeing y'all yesterday. We need to go out again soon though minus babies. I never feel like I can carry on a conversation longer than one sentence. Actually, you still would need to bring Jude since I didn't get to hold him. He is precious!

C:M:W said...

Definatly the caterpillar....it is amazing!

the underhill's said...

I have also seen some real cute ones at party city...all too cute!!

MamaCass said...

I like the bear costume but it will probably be too hot. Superman is really cute too!

Chrissy said...

Claire's vote is for the Superman costume. I'd say that's my vote too! Either way he will look ADORABLE in anything! Jude is such a handsome guy and I can't wait to meet him.