Just in the past few days Jude has found his hand...or his arm. He looks at it and gets it really close to his eyes and sometimes he even hits himself in the eye. It is so cute. We actually got it on video, but I don't know how to get that uploaded yet. I will have to work on that! I thought you would enjoy these pictures though!

What is this??

It is attached to my arm that I love to swing around!

Maybe if I get it closer to my face I can figure it out!

Yep...it is still there!
2 comments:
I love that Jude found his hand. I can see a little bit of the crib bumper and girl I need more than that! Nursery pics please!
What a little sweetie! I can't believe how fast he is growing. I also need pics of the nursery! I love the pattern in that pic and am wondering where it was when I had Cohen. I couldn't find ANYTHING that cool. We got your announcement in the mail recently and it is about the cutest thing I've ever seen. I am so excited for your guys and I love reading your blog. It's fun to read about other parents who love being parents as much as we do! Can't wait to see you all in November!!!!
Post a Comment