Saturday, September 29, 2007

Hey Jude!

I know that I am bais, but I really think my baby is the cutest thing in the whole world! Hehe...Kevin and I are so blessed to have such great friends at our church. One of those friends is Blake Campbell and his girlfriend Kristen Laing. Blake takes great pictures and was nice enough to come over and take some of Jude a few weeks ago. The pictures turned out AWESOME!! I have been trying to upload them to shutterfly, but haven't had much luck...so I am thought I would share a few here! It is hard to choose, but I hope that you enjoy!

This is my absolute favorite...don't be surprised if you see it our your annoucement coming soon!














6 comments:

Amanda said...

You are biased, but I am not, and I will readily say that he is one of the cutest babies I've ever laid eyes on. Oh my, that first picture is just too much! What a little sweetie!

Janelle and Ella said...

These pictures are incredible!! Jude is so ADORABLE!!! Just flat out cute! That face is precious!!

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Oh my goodness...beautiful pictures! I can't wait to get my announcement!!!

jennyhope said...

these pictures are absolutely amazing. what a cutie pie!!

Unknown said...

I'm going to agree with Amanda. He is one of the most beautiful babies I've ever seen!

Unknown said...

I'm agreeing with Amanda! He is beautiful! Those are fantastic picture!