Jude turned 2 months old on the 1oth. I can hardly believe it has already been that long since he was born. I now know why my mother always says "life goes so fast"! It is true...I heard myself saying to my friend yesterday, you thought life went fast before, wait until you have a baby and the days fly by! I felt so old when I said it, but it is SO true. I can't believe that Jude is already holding his head up so well and not as wobbly as when he was first born, or that he is so strong and tries to stand up while you are holding him. He is getting so big...I find myself wishing that time would slow down because soon enough he won't be so little that he wants me to hold him and kiss him all the time!
Needless to say, Jude has changed my life...I know that they say that you never will understand the love that you will have for your child until you have one and I never really understood that. When Jude was born, I loved him and as he gets older my love for him grows more and more each day. Now I can't remember what our life was like before him. Most of all, it makes me love my hubby even more...which I didn't think was possible. Now I just hope I can be a good mommy!!
Monday, October 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This is so sweet! You are such a good mommy!
It does go by so fast. I can't believe I have a two year old. There is no doubt that you are a wonderful mommy!
Post a Comment