Monday, October 22, 2007

We love our sweet friends!!

We love to spend time with our sweet friends...so I thought I would include some of their sweet pictures!

Our wonderful sweet friend Christi...

Our friend Caleb...he is almost 1! YEAH!!

And Hannah...she held me while I was sleeping!

This is my BFF Jackson...we are only 2 weeks and 2 days apart!

Here is my mommy, Betsy and Jackson. Mommy wouldn't have made it through all her pregnancy questions without her friend Betsy...we love her!

Can we play sometime soon? I really like your overalls!

Here is my other friend Jackson's mommy...Amanda...she is so sweet and held me at Sunni's party!

Jackson...I can't wait until we get to play!

Here is Ella...she is so sweet and cute...you can't see her mommy, but Janelle is such a great friend to my mommy too.

Here is Sunni!! Happy Birthday to you...you can't see Ava, but she is my friend and I can't wait to go on some playdates with her!


Daddy and one of his most favorite friends...Xavier (Sunni's hubby and Ava's daddy!)

Thanks for being such sweet friends and a part of our life!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

What fun pics! What on earth is going on with my hair in that one? Wow. At least Jackson was having a good hair day. Jude is making me (all of us really) look forward to number 2! Don't tell hubby. He doesn't want to talk about it. We love y'all!

Janelle and Ella said...

Thank you for such sweet words!! I love all the pictures of the babies! They are precious. We need to have another playdate soon!