Okay...so, I am calling out to all my mommy friends. Tomorrow is the dreaded "first" shots 2 month appointment. I am pretty sure I will be okay, because of all the blood he had to have drawn because of the 'billy ruben" tests...and the fact that my hormones are closer to normal now. But, so many people have told me that I am going to cry that I am kind of not looking forward to it. So, if you think about it say a quick prayer around 1:30ish tomorrow for me to be strong.
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power Ephesians 6:10
Monday, October 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Give him tylenol 30 mins before he gets the shots then every 4 hours after that ... for 12 hours. That's what our peds recommened for ours. We didn't have major side effects doing that. Saying a prayer
We saw Dr. Y at 11:30 today for an ear infection! How funny!
Hope the shots went as well as possible...I still cry when Ava gets them!
Post a Comment