Okay...so I have heard from many people requesting to see how big my pregnant belly is...so, here are some pictures for you. I think that I have finally broken through to the "pregnant look".
These are about a month old. I will try and take some this weekend that are closer to my current date of 34 weeks tommorrow!!
Oh my gosh...you are so CUTE!! It makes me SO happy to see these pictures. Adorable!!! I can't wait to see you in person.
I'm not sure if Amanda talked to you about why we couldn't make it to your shower! I am so sorry. Thank you so much for inviting us. Sunni and I talked about the 8 of us getting together before the baby comes so we can give you our gifts. We will have to do it soon though since you are now 34 weeks!! Exciting!
3 comments:
Love all the house updates! And you looks so "glowing!" Cute jeans too! More pregnant pics, please!
You are a very, very, very cute pregnant lady!
Oh my gosh...you are so CUTE!! It makes me SO happy to see these pictures. Adorable!!! I can't wait to see you in person.
I'm not sure if Amanda talked to you about why we couldn't make it to your shower! I am so sorry. Thank you so much for inviting us. Sunni and I talked about the 8 of us getting together before the baby comes so we can give you our gifts. We will have to do it soon though since you are now 34 weeks!! Exciting!
Post a Comment