Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Bricking!

The bricking is almost finished. We are using a "Jumbo Brick" which is like 5x10 instead of 3x10 which is the regular size. The jumbo bricks are the grey/white bricks...and then we are using a gray swirly brick that is darker grey and has a little black in it. They also are using really dark almost black mortar to make those bricks look even darker. Then we have some grey stone on the front, I don't know forsure that we have a picture of the stone in the collection, but I will definitely get one on the site soon! It is crazy because it is really starting to come together!!


Dining Room Window


One of the many front windows


Garage Side


Studio Back
Side of the house next to studio and office entrance
Front side Garage, but only a little brick done...it is almost finished now!
Front with Stone finished
Side accents
Window finshed


Front porch column

Stone on the front column

1 comment:

Janelle and Ella said...

I love the stone and brick! It is gorgeous.