Wednesday, March 07, 2007
10 days and counting...The Dentists Prediction...
We have 10 days until we find out if Baby Simons is a boy or a girl...I can hardly wait! Yesterday I went to the dreaded dentist...ugh! I despise the dentist...ever since I was little. I think it is because I always have cavities! Well yesterday I was dreading going to get my teeth cleaned. I was a little relieved because I knew that I wouldn't have to get those really uncomforable x-rays because I was pregnant. And I had prepared myself to have like 5 cavities because of my pregnancy addiction to Fun Dips! Well, the cleaning came and went and guess what?? NO CAVATIES!! I think it was like the first time in my entire life...I was so excited. And to top it off...my really cool dentist that has an accent from New Zeland or somewhere like that told me that he can predict the sex of the baby by looking at something under my tounge? I was really skeptical and thought...okay...go ahead and predict...and he said that we are having a boy...I guess we will find out if he is right on the 17th!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay, no cavities! Hmmm...I can't wait to hear about Baby Boy/Girl Simons!
Post a Comment