Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Introducing Baby Simons!

It is true! Kevin and I are expecting our first baby sometime in early August!! Kind of crazy, but super exciting news for us!! As you can see, the baby is VERY small, I am told the size of a rasberry. We actually got to see the little heart beat when they did this sonogram! The doctor said that everything looked great and that the baby had a healthy heart beat. As of tomorrow we will be 8 weeks!! Whew hew!!

As you probably guessed, that has made our house process start moving extra fast considering we have between 7 - 8 months to get the house built before the baby comes...which is a MUST!! We actually met with the architect this morning and within the next 2 1/2 weeks we should have our final plans. Then we can choose all our stuff, finish the financing and break ground! Whew hew...2007 is going to be a BIG year at the Simons House!!

3 comments:

Janelle and Ella said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I was so excited when I heard the news from Sunni!!! Y'all did a good job keeping it from us at Silver Dollar City! :-)

Amanda said...

Praise the Lord! I pray you guys have as wonderful of an experience as we have had and even more. This has been the best year of my life without a doubt. I never knew how amazing it would be. I know little baby Simons will be a delight! I love you guys!
Amanda

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! I am very excited for you and will be praying for you as you begin the journey!!