Saturday, November 04, 2006

Project New House: Update 11/04/06

Okay, so I know that the whole reason I started this blog was to keep you up to date our the buildling of our new house. Although, it has turned into more of a "keep in touch" or "this is what is going on" in our lives kind of thing, which is fun!! But, just in case you were wondering, we have made some small progress on the house project! YEAH!! This last week we went to meet with our architect, Thayne with Distinctive Dwellings for the first time. It was great! I was a little worried about it because I didn't know if I was going to be able to communicate what we wanted, but it went better than we ever thought it would. We left feeling really excited about moving towards the next steps to building our new house. The next step is that he will draw us up a mock up on the floor plan for us to look at and make changes, etc. That should happen in the next few weeks...so we will keep you posted!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I need to see a picture of the special tree! Update, update!