always a transistion. I feel like our life over the past few years has been a constent transistion...from one thing to the next. But, what I am learning is that is just how life is...ever changing. That is hard for a person like me that likes to plan and to prepare for whatever is coming. Recently, we have had had to face the possibility of serious changes in our lives and I have to say that I am left wondering what the next step will be. I know that my Jesus is in control, but I have to say that I don't always feel like I know what is coming next!
The crazy thing is that right now I know so many of my friends that are dealing with some of the same transitions in their lives. I have come to the conclusion that we are all being called to a higher belief and faith in our Father's plans. We are told, "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11. I pray that we all cling to those words and listen to hear what He has in store for us!
Friday, April 03, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Christie, you have been on my mind non-stop the last few days. I was so excited to see an update from you on my blog reader this morning. I will be praying for you guys!
So funny that the guys saw you last night! Y'all should have headed over to the house after you ate your burgers! We love Chapps. Next time y'all go, call us and we're there! (Xavi wants a tour of Milestone soon.)
I'm so glad you updated, and we all need to be reminded that God has plans for us, and even though times are uncertain, He has us in the palm of His hands.
I am in agreement with this!
Post a Comment