skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
a little journey called life
Monday, May 11, 2009
Just a few of Jude's faces...
Jude is always making different faces and I never seem to have my camera near me. I finally got him to make a few today while I was feeding him lunch. I just thought I would share them because he is so funny!
1 comment:
Stegall Family
said...
Funny boy!! Love yall!
7:05 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2010
(1)
►
March
(1)
▼
2009
(3)
►
September
(1)
▼
May
(1)
Just a few of Jude's faces...
►
April
(1)
►
2008
(49)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(5)
►
2007
(54)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(4)
►
2006
(12)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(5)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
2005
(1)
►
December
(1)
Favorite Links
Email us!
Sunni and Ava
Amanda and Jackson
Janelle and Ella
Chrissy, Claire and Cohan
Gracie Ministries
Efficient
Milestone Church
Kelli
About Me
Kevin and Christie
View my complete profile
1 comment:
Funny boy!! Love yall!
Post a Comment