Wednesday, August 20, 2008

NYC: Last Day

Our last day we decided to get up early and see the Today show...I watch the Today show almost every morning while we get ready, so it was really neat to see what it was like to be there.

Here are the banners that are always on TV.

The area where the fans stand.

Here is Lenny...and the girl that stood next to me trying to get on TV.

Meredith...she kinda skipped over me...bummer.

Matt Lauer...this is for you Sunni!

Even closer to Matt...they did a little joke on Conan and we were on it...as well as the Today show! Whoo hoo!

After the Today show, we grabbed some lunch, went to the hotel to grab our stuff and then headed to the airport to come home. Unfourtunately our plane was delayed on the way home and I was so anxious to see Jude I couldn't even stand it. We got off the plane and came down the huge escalator in the new terminal and at the bottom...was my mom and Jude!! Oh how I missed him!

What a great trip...but oh how I missed this face!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Great blog on NYC! Makes me want to go! Thanks for sharing!

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

You know I love you for that picture of my boyfriend! I've been watching him the past two weeks at the Olympics!

Just got your message...I'll call you later tonight or tomorrow!

By the way, I love Lenny. Read an article about him the other day.