First time seeing Jude
First time seeing Jude after getting cleaned up
So I had this idea that we should re-enact the pictures this year...it didn't go over that great...but, I thought I would include at least one of them.
All three of us this year!
Jude this year...
This year has been so sweet to have Jude in our lives. It has been a hard, but fun year learning how to be a Mommy and watching Jude grow up. I can't wait to see what the next year brings...he is such a joy!
We have already had a family birthday party with Papa G and Gigi, Keith, Karen, Megan and Jesse, Pam and Dan...those pictures are to come. AND the big Cookie Monster party is this weekend...so much fun!



3 comments:
The birthday boy is so handsome! I love those eyelashes. I'm glad y'all had a sweet day together. Can't wait to see more pics!
Wow! Happy Birthday Jude!! You are so precious! I can't believe it's been a year!
Happy Birthday Jude! That first year is but it keeps getting better.
Post a Comment