Wednesday, March 19, 2008

New pics to come soon!

I promise...I know it has been a long while...but, we recently got a new camera that is SO awesome!! So, I could probably upload like a million pictures...but, I am working on downloading from camera and then uploading to site. But, here is just a preview!!



7 comments:

David said...

Christie,
Hey!! Yes, it was fun meeting you at little Ava's party!! And, holy cow! Your little sweetie is super photogenic! So precious! Have fun with that new camera!!
Love,
Keri

Janelle and Ella said...

It's amazing how much a nice camera can make all the difference. Adorable!

Chrissy said...

Soooo...what kind of camera is it? I will soon be in the market for a new one. I am sure mine can only handle being thrown down, dropped and slobbered on for so long. The new pics look great. But, when the subject is perfect...how can you go wrong?! He's awesome!

Unknown said...

Hey Christie,
I found your blog through Janelle's. I have to say that Jude is absolutely ADORABLE and I LOVE the wall-art!

Jenn said...

He is ADORABLE!!!
I'm interested to know what kind of camera it is too.

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Love the eyelashes!

the underhill's said...

Those are awesome pics! Can't wait to see more :)