Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Again, I know that we are late posting...but Happy St. Patrick's Day! I don't know what it is about this day, but I love it. I love finding a fun shirt for the day and this year GiGi found this sweet one for Jude and I found the massive bib to match. That is a tip for all new mom's...ALWAYS buy the bib that matches if you have the option! It is worth it and then you always have a bib to match during the drooly days...which is everyday right now. Oh yeah...and check out the sweet socks that GiGi got us too! So cute. We also got a cute shirt from Aunt Jamie...pictures to come!



3 comments:

Janelle and Ella said...

I LOVE the first picture! Very cute outfit!

MamaCass said...

He is such a cutie! It was really good seeing you guys at Ava's party nad meeting Jude for the first time.

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

That IS a massive bib! Love all the new pictures!