Well, I am sorry that I haven't posted in awhile. We took off a few weeks for Christmas and New Years and then went to Kentucky to visit my relatives. When we got back...Jude was sick. He started off with double ear infection, congestion and a small cough. Over the weekend he had a pretty high fever and by Sunday his cough turned into a big adult size "barking" cough. It is so sad?! We went back to the Doctor on Monday and she did the test and he has RSV and bronchiolitis as well as his ears still being infected and having a yucky runny nose. We even had to go get a chest x-ray to see if he had pneumonia, but Praise the Lord he doesn't. We have been taking antibotics, tylenol and doing breathing treatments. He is starting to look like he feels better and his breathing is improving, but he still has a BIG yucky cough. Anyway, needless to say, I have been more than a little tired with waking up to check on him and trying to help soothe him when he is a little cranky.
All that to say, we would appreciate any prayers to help him get better quickly. And...I have tons of news from Jude's first Christmas that I will post very soon!
Happy Wednesday!
Christie
Wednesday, January 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Bless your heart! Cohen had RSV and then got the bronchiolitis with it. A week later was when he got croup and we spent the night in the ER. I feel your pain! You just want to take it away! I hope he gets better and I will be praying for him. As for us, we are still here! It was a CRAZY night of wind, hail and tornadoes! Last year it was 6 inches of ice! Take care and kiss that boy for us!
Oh, I am SO sorry!!! Sweet Jude. I will definitely be praying for all of you. I hope he gets better soon!!!!
And I can't wait to see all of his first Christmas pictures!
Poor Jude & Poor You!
We have had the same ole story at our house with Karoline! Just push through my friend! Breathing treatments are NOT fun to give! Take care!
Poor Jude!!! I guess that stuff is really contageous?
Post a Comment