
This is my niece Kaitlyn...the only girl! I love to buy her things and she loved her dolls from her FAVORITE aunt! Hehe...it is always a challenge to find the best gift!

She loved the twin babies...

All the boys got clothes because that is what there mommies asked for. Kind of sad because I didn't get as big of a reaction. But, now that I am a mommie I understand the continuous need for more clothes.

Our nephew Paxton always has fun requests, this year he wanted a cell phone, ipod and a camera. And this is his new pre-paid cell phone...he was so pumped!

Jude got lots of great things for Christmas...here is one neat v-tech bear...

These are really cool shirts from Aunt Kathy...one says Rock n Roll with a big guitar and the other says born in 2007. She always gives me such great presents.

Here is a cool hat we got...

Go Mavericks!

This is going to be my stocking next year!

Here we are...mommie doesn't look that great, but we had fun!
Thank you Simons for helping us get Jude's toy and book collection started. We love you!
1 comment:
Jude looks so cute in his Santa suit!!! And you look fabulous!
Post a Comment