We were so excited to have Aunt Jamie in town for over a week! Jude loves his Aunt Jamie...she always plays with me!


Hmmm...what is this?
A cute little PJ that says "Little Elf" and has buttons for where his bottom is...really cute, but just FYI, don't purchase one of these to use often if you have a baby in diapers...it is really difficult to change diapers in...we even lost a sock for a whole day in there...crazy!


Okay...so my Mom (Gigi), bought Jude this really cute hat for Christmas, but as you can see he definitely has the Simons Noggin and there was no way you could fit it on his head...so we improvised! Hehe...


Kevin showing off his new PJ's and ofcourse no picture of mine, but they will be in later pictures...until then you will just have to imagine them.
Either way, this is such a fun tradition and I would highly recommend adding it to your holiday festivities. I think we should have PJ days throughout the year...who doesn't love new PJ's. (I said PJ's 10 times in this post...oh that is 11 times...if you were counting)






1 comment:
I love that tradition! I want to start that next year in our family.
Post a Comment