Sunday, April 08, 2007

Simons House Update...

Yeah...we are making progress on the house. I finally made time to upload the pictures of the current progress.



Above is the first stage...clearing off the land and "flattening" the land.

Then they put the "forms" down. It is crazy because it looks so small when it is in this stage. Danny told us that that would be the case. We actually ran into a little delay because of ALL of the rain!
Next they had to dig the holes for the piers that are going to be under the foundation. It took a little longer because I guess our land is REALLY solid...the pier company broke 3 drill bits while they were working...but, they are done. The cement man is suppose to be here on Monday to fill them and we should be on our way to plumbing! YEAH!!
Well, that is the progress so far...we are hoping to see framing done by the end of the month!! I will try and be better about updating the site...thanks for being a part of our progress!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Yay! Progress!