Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The big moment!!

Well...finally I can feel Jude moving around. All this time people have been asking me and I thought I was way behind because I hadn't really started feeling him move around. But, just in the last week I have been able to feel him move around a lot! It is still little kicks and stuff, but boy does a week make a difference.

Actually, the other night Kevin and I were watching TV and Jude moved around and I grabbed Kevin's hand and put it wear I thought he was...and we sat there and waited...and sure enough Jude moved and Kevin's eyes lit up and said "I felt that!" It was so exciting!

Yeah!! It is crazy to think about him moving around inside there...just thought you would want to know!

2 comments:

Janelle and Ella said...

That was probably the most exciting moment of my pregnancy! I'm so glad Kevin got to feel Jude!! That makes it more excited! And I was very late also feeling Ella move. I think it was week 21. You are in the really fun stage of pregnancy right now!

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Enjoy each and every little kick and squirm in your belly! Those are precious moments.