Okay...so the date and time is set for the hopeful discovery of the sex of baby Simons! We are going to go to Window in the Womb on March 17th (St. Patricks Day) at 11:00 am and hopefully we will be able to find out then. We will be 18 weeks 2 days, so it should be perfect timing. This place is great...your whole family can come and they do a 20 minute sonogram with pictures and a DVD! Please say a quick prayer that Baby Simons works with us to find out...the good thing is that if we can't see, they will let us come back...but, I can't wait!! The planner in me is having a hard time not knowing whether to look at nursery stuff, clothes, bedding, etc for a BOY or GIRL??? I am sure that I will have to post about this closer to the date because I will not be able to contain myself. We can't wait!!
Oh yeah...and we are taking a poll to see what people think that we are having...just for fun! If you want to post your input...we would love to know. Thanks...k & c
Saturday, February 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
My guess is that we will all be buying pink for a baby girl Simons! Either way, it's so exciting!
Hi friend!! SO EXCITING!!! I feel as well that it is a girl! I have goose bumps right now just thinking about the excitment that day will be for y'all! It gets way more fun after you finally know the sex.
Um, yeah, I bet it's a girl too! But either way....SO much more fun to buy stuff now that you'll know! Hurry, St. Patrick's Day!
How exciting!! I have to see ya before I guess....you know, those old-wives' tales.
Post a Comment