
Here is a great view of the city from the lake side, oh how I love city scapes!

If you don't know already, Kevin has this thing about collecting pens from each city's Hard Rock that we go to or anyone that he knows goes to...so of course he and Jason had to make a quick stop at the Chicago Hard Rock. The only addition this year was that instead of me getting a shirt, we got this really cute shirt for Baby Simons. I will have to take a picture because it says something about Rockin' and has a drum set on it...our poor child...no chance of NOT having musical ability! Or the ability to ROCK...as Jack Black would say!

The first night in Chicago, Jason and Mabrie took us to this great Chicago Chop House...it is ranked really high...like #1 or #2 in best steak houses in Chicago...or something like that. I was really good!! And while we were eating it started to snow, we were seated close to a window, so it was very cool to watch it snow and eat some great steak!

Here we all are at the Chop House...Jason and Mabrie...me and Kevin!

While in Chicago, I got to see my dear friend Alyson! She is quite the city girl now...it was great to see her and get to see where she spends each day. I miss her here in Texas...but atleast we got to say hello!
And yes...that is a Chicago Bears hat...it is Kevin's. He wanted something from Chicago...and with the Bears going to the Superbowl...then he thought he was all set. Then he bought it and forgot to try it on first...needless to say...it was too small for his head! Hehe...it was pretty funny...but I wore it because I was freezing and didn't care how horrible I looked!

So for all those sports fans...any guess whose gate this is?? You guessed right...Michael Jordan...too bad that is the only part of his estate that we could see. Oh well! Kevin was excited!
And the next few pictures are for those boys that are like my husband that would love to see the stadiums of Chicago! Enjoy!

Cubs Stadium
Cubs Stadium again
Wrigley's Field - which by the way is in the middle of a neighborhood. The people that live right next to it built bleachers on the top of their roofs and charge for people to sit on them...they make a LOT of money! Crazy!!
Well, I hope you enjoyed Chicago...we did and we really enjoyed hanging out with our Texas friends that moved to Chicago...thanks Jason, Mabrie and Alyson for a great time!


1 comment:
Love the Chicago pics! Da bears. That steak sounds yummy! Did you eat any Chicago deep dish pizza?
Post a Comment