We were eating lunch today and I turned back around from my computer and this is what I found...lunchmeat on top of his head! The funniest thing is that he just kept it up there until I took it off when he was done eating. We can thank his daddy for this since he is always putting things on top of his head...love you daddy!
Friday, October 10, 2008
Anyone for some lunchmeat?
We were eating lunch today and I turned back around from my computer and this is what I found...lunchmeat on top of his head! The funniest thing is that he just kept it up there until I took it off when he was done eating. We can thank his daddy for this since he is always putting things on top of his head...love you daddy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So cute! I don't even know how he's so big!!!
Post a Comment