Birthday Wednesday:
Wednesday was the actual day and we both took off work to celebrate. It was full of relaxing in the morning and then he was SO excited about giving me my present...and he did this great scavenger hunt around the house with cute little cards that had puffy sticker hearts on them...and guess what I got???



My sweet card from Jude!
That's right...we are going to NYC!! Over the 4th of July...as you know I deflinitely heart NYC! It is like my favorite city as well as the place that Kevin and I had our honeymoon and I have always wanted to be there on the 4th of July...Kevin knew that and decided for our joint 30th birthdays (his is in August) that we would go! YIPEE!! After that, I just had to get to planning...you know me...so much fun. We ran some errands looking for some things to decorate the house more and then met my mom and dad at Fresco's in Keller....so good...and GREAT guacamole. When we got home I had received these flowers from my client Sherri who is so sweet and my sweet friend Kelli had left me some flowers and great bundt cakes from Nothing Bundt Cakes...another place you have to try...SO Yummy!

From Sherri

From Kelli
Birthday Thursday:
So, birthday Thursday wasn't quite as exciting. Jude had been having trouble with his ears and he had to get tubes put in. After two doctor opinions, the earliest we could get it done was this day. I was pretty nervous just thinking about him being put under, but he did great! We had to be at Cook's Children's Downtown at like 5:30AM...YIKES! Thanks Dr. Palmer and all the great people at Cook's...for making it a great experience. Jude was done around 10, so we went and had a little breakfast. When we got home Jude was ready for a nap, so we took one too! We pretty much relaxed most of the day and recooped from our long day...but my birthday Thursday gift was also so great...

That's right...the entire Dawson's Creek Show! I know it is crazy...but I love it...totally Joey and Pacey...don't even try and convice me she should have ended up with Dawson. So weird that she is married to Tom Cruise now. Anyway...great day!
Birthday Friday and Saturday:
Friday and Saturday we hung out with my relatives that came in town. My Grandparents, Aunt and Uncle and cousin Jesse. Also, my sister Jamie and her boyfriend Brett came into town. We just hung out and did a little swimming and shopping.
Jesse and Jude
Generation Pic...My Dad's Parents, My Dad, Me and Jude
Birthday Sunday:
Sunday was my party day...we catered Babe's...which was so yummy and we had friends and family over...lots of fun pictures. That is one of the reasons I was shopping for things to decorate the house more. Those pictures will have to come later...since I haven't taken the yet, but it is coming together. The party was lots of fun...
My great birthday cake my mom made...yummy!
Family Picture for the day!
Love this picture...Jude loves his Papa G!
This is to show you the what the party decor was...so fun! Thanks Mom and Dad, Kevin and Jamie.
Sweet Niece Kaitlyn
Nephews Charlie and Blaton
Nephews Charlie and Paxton
Audra reading to Jude, Caris and Steven
Grandma and Grandpa George with Jude
Mom and Dad

Aunt Jamie and Jude
Brett, Jamie and Jude

My sweet baby Jude...
The rest of birthday week was just recooping from the party and spending time together. Overall it was a GREAT birthday week...Happy Birthday to me!
4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! I'm headed to 30 myself in a few months...and...I TOTALLY agree about Joey and Pacey!!! Infact, let's just always call it the Joey and Pacey show..Dawson who?
Glad you had a great birthday!
How fun!!! Wish we could have been there to celebrate! Have fun in NYC!!!
wow...thats maybe the worst pic of me ever...but jude is cute, as always :)
So excited for y'all's NYC trip! Can't wait to see pictures on the blog!
Post a Comment