Sunday, June 22, 2008

Fun videos...like you are here!

I know that many of my family that live far away read this blog. I thought I would post some videos of Jude and what he does on a daily basis so that you would feel like you were here with him! Enjoy...

Jude has always loved to hear his own voice, but ever since his (ear) tubes it is even more...this is just a taste. He has really starting talking evenmore and I will have to get it on video because it is priceless.

He also loves to make funny faces and this is the Grandpa mouth...like someone that doesn't have any teeth...so funny.

I really wanted to get Jude started early, so he is a great part of Efficient and extremely passionate about his typing skills...as you can see!

1 comment:

sarah said...

He is getting so big! I love his grandpa face! So precious!