Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I found my voice...for real!!

As you know Jude has always been "vocal"...but last Saturday it was like he found out a new language. He started "talking" like crazy! It is the cutest thing because he really seems like he has something that he is trying to tell me and sometimes he just can't get it all out! I love it! I am trying this video function to see if you can share in our conversations...sorry it is sideways...I will try and be better next time!!

Talk away!!

5 comments:

Janelle and Ella said...

That is adorable!! He is so cute!!

Unknown said...

So, so cute!! Little Jude made my day!

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

They just keep getting more fun!

the underhill's said...

He will be singing pretty soon ;)

Chrissy said...

Love it! He is such a sweet little guy. I just couldn't get over how laid back he was at Thanksgiving. Have a great week and look at our new pics on my blog. Pretty funny!