When we got to San Antonio we relaxed then got up early the next day to start our first day at Sea World...lots of fun! We saw some neat shows with fancy dolphins, synchronized swimmers and crazy aerobic jumper people. Then it was so hot, we decided to go to the water part of the park. We ate lunch saw another show and then were done for the day.
That night we went to the Riverwalk...I think I had been once before a long time ago...so, it was neat to see again. Not the greatest day to go since it was Saturday night and we were trying to find a place to eat with 12 people! The Lord must have been looking out for us though because He provided a GREAT mexican resturant that had great food. As well, they had this band that played songs for money...Kevin of course had them play...he chose devil went down to georgia...you wouldn't think that it would sound that great with those three guys...but it was AWESOME!!! Worth a bunch of dollars!! After dinner, some of us went to ride the boats around the Riverwalk and hear all about the interesting buildings and stuff.
Day 2 we got up and went to Sea World...we saw the Shamu show, which was a pretty cool show, but somehow I remember it as a much bigger show when I was younger. Then we went to see the horses (which baby Charlie was REALLY excited about) and then I got to feed the dolphins...pretty cool...stinky, but cool!! After that we left the park and went back to the hotel to relax and swim.
Other than that we just hung out and finally made it back home late on Monday! Here are some pictures of our trip below...enjoy!

Here is Jax!! He is so cute!

Kevin and me before day 1 starts!! Whew we looked happy and cool!

Shamu show....yahoo!!

Feeding the dolphins!

Here is the great band!

Kevin, Charlie and Baby Charlie at the Alamo!
1 comment:
You know sometimes I feel I missed my calling to be a dolphin and whale scientist. Love these pictures! I'm so jealous!
Post a Comment