Thursday, March 25, 2010

2009 Family Pictures and Jude 2 years old!

Okay, so i know i have been out of the pocket for a VERY, VERY long time!!  But, i am going to do my best to be better about updating the blog and keeping everyone posted on the goings on in our life.  I thought i would start off with some really awesome pictures that our friend Daniel McCarthy of McCarthy Studios took for what was suppose to be Christmas card pictures and Jude's 2 year pictures.  Although, if you didn't notice it actually turned into a late valentine's day card...oh well, here's to always trying to be ahead of the game.  Anyway, i really love these pictures and love the awesome effects that Daniel put on them.  I hope you will enjoy them as well...and just in case you were wondering, we got up at sunrise to get the cool lighting...very early...but totally worth it!!



here is my hot hubby...thinking under a pretty tree...he does this often!?!

4 comments:

Jara said...

Those pics ROCK! Is this a friend of yours? What does he charge - love the moderness of it all:) Very cute! Glad to see you are back to blogging!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures!!! I can't believe how big Jude has gotten!

amberdawn said...

I love the pics! Very vintage, yet urban all at the same time! :)

Hayley McCarthy said...

Yay for updating and you know I love the pictures!!