This is a funny story for two reasons. One because we wore these hand-me-down batman PJ's that make Jude look like such a big boy. Two because he has been pulling up everywhere and decided one morning to pull on this tray we have. The problem is that it is very top heavy and just happen to have a glass and a can of soda on top. Kevin was fixing breakfast and I was working. Jude pulled the table over on top of him...Kevin just heard something hit the floor and went over and found this...

Kevin brought him to me to see him...


So funny...it makes cleaning up the soda on the floor so much easier when you have a face like this to look at.
Then...I had to share another funny sleeping position from Jude...

3 comments:
hahahah. Jude is cute! Can we watch him sometime for you guys??
So funny! Are those Batman PJs???
He is so precious!! I love those sleep pictures! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment