
Here I am in my cute shirt from Aunt Jamie. It says "I stole mommy's heart"
Then on the actual day, we received a special card from Papa G and GiGi. It was my first "real" piece of mail with my very own name on it! I loved it and wanted to eat it!

Then we got to open our gift from Mommy and Daddy. It had much needed sleepers and outfits in the next size...and my most favorite...a new Baby Einstein...Baby Mozart! I love it!


And of course want to eat it!

I love my Daddy!

And I love my Mommy!
Then I got to have a special Valentine's Day with Kevin. We did gifts on the acutal day and then went out on our date on Friday night...to avoid the crowds as well as have a babysitter. Kevin has always made a big deal about Valentine's Day and he usually gets me flowers...but this year he did even better...SHOES!!! He came home and let me open first...

These brown shoes. You might think...Christie, you don't like Brown?!? But, I am actually going to start singing again in worship at our church and we have to color coordinate. And the first day that I am scheduled is a brown day. In addition, I am still working on my "post/pre-pregnancy body" and shoes always help you feel better. So, Kevin said that he wanted to make sure that I had something to make me feel special on my first day back! He is so sweet. The other great thing about these shoes are that I have always wanted these Cole Haan shoes that were on Oprah. They make really expensive shoes that have Nike Air in them to make them more comfortable. But, they are all over $200...and I can't do that for a pair of shoes...but, Kevin happen to look at Dillards and they had a bunch of different kinds for 75% off...Whew hew...they are the nicest shoes I have ever owned...I think.

He also got me this pair...which is so cute!

And a spa set from Origins that smells like Ginger...so wonderful!
We went to our favorite place ever, Simply Fondue, for dinner on Friday. Kevin mentioned that they had a bunch of other shoes that were also on sale. I wasn't trying to be greedy, but was in a real need for a black pump. Ever since pregnancy, my feet are also not quite the same. So, I asked if we could go look. So after our wonderful dinner at Simply Fondue, we went to the Parks mall to find black pumps...they had them, but not in the right size...we drove quickly to Northeast Mall to make it before it closed and they had them!! They are so great...and really comfortable. Here is a picture from the website.


Thanks Baby for making my Valentine's wonderful! You are the best hubby ever!
3 comments:
Wow! Kevin did an excellent job! Sounds like it was a wonderful day!
Jude looks adorable, as always! I love the "Stole Mommy's Heart onesie!
Yay for brown shoes!!!
By the way your hair looks really good.
What a fun Valentine's Day!
I must know where you got those black flat slingbacks. Dillards? They are adorable!
Post a Comment