
Here we are in Branson at "The Landing" a cute little outdoor shopping center. It was fun...eventhough it was a little chilly!!

My two favorite boys!! They are so cute!!
This is one of my favorite pictures...Jude is reading with GiGi...that is my mom for those of you that don't know. He really loves the pictures and helps turn the pages. Notice the Santa hat...GiGi bought that for him too!

Thank you Aunt Liz for the stuff Turtle...I love it and it tastes GREAT! It matches my John Deer outfit!

Thank you Aunt Liz for the stuff Turtle...I love it and it tastes GREAT! It matches my John Deer outfit!


2 comments:
I'm so jealous you were in Branson again this year. We are not going to make it. It was so fun when we ran into you guys at Silver Dollar City last year. It's crazy to think about how you were just newly pregnant then. Oh how life can change in a year!
The picture of Jude & Kevin is so adorable. Frame it for your office!
Post a Comment