We found out that our friends, the Etters of Houston, had their baby boy, Luke, at 6:58 pm yesterday. That's pretty incredible!
Well, here are a couple of pics from our second day in the hospital. We dressed Jude up in his cool little outfit we found in Chicago for his hospital pics. Stay tuned for the professional pics online. Here are our versions:


10 comments:
Oh my goodness!! That outfit is SO CUTE! It was so great to see you guys today. Jude is absolutely precious. And Christie, you looked AMAZING! Hopefully we will get to introduce Ella to Jude really really soon. Love y'all!
Love it, love it, love it! He is the most precious thing and you guys are going to be awesome parents!
My my my. . .I believe he is a keeper! I know he keeps asking for
Auntie Karen and Uncle Keith (Megan & Jesse too!) Can't wait to hold him!
Love you guys!
COngrats Christie!
Congratulations guys! He is precious!
Adorable! When can I come hold him again, and smell his sweet newborn head? Cute outfit. I keep telling Xavier how beautiful he is. Love you guys!
I keep coming back to look at him! He is so precious. Y'all are on my mind and heart. I hope the homegoing goes well tomorrow. You know where to reach the "inner circle" if you need us. :)
Congrats to the new Mommy and Daddy! He is soooo handsome and we can't wait to meet him. You guys are going to be great parents. I'm sure Grandma and Grandpa are pretty proud!! Take care and we can't wait to see more pics!
Love,
Chrissy, Brian, Claire and Cohen
He is so beautiful and we love the outfit!
What a cutie! Let me know if you need anything! I can't wait to meet him in person!
Sarah Canington
Post a Comment