We are getting closer to Jude's arrival and the furniture arrived! As most of you know, we are still in the rent house and it is about to bust at the seams with all the stuff! So, we haven't been able to put too much of his stuff together. Although, my mom is going to make this awesome bedding and window fixture stuff for him and has to have the crib to get the exact measurements...so, we got to put the crib together. It was quite an experience...the directions came of the piece that the mattress goes on and it wasn't the best in the area of explaination...but we finally got it put together. Now the only problem is, if you come over, the crib will be in our living room because there is no where else to put it until we move to our new house! But, that is okay...it is SO CUTE!!
oh yeah...and I had to try and put Rocky and Libbie in there...they didn't like it very much! No worries...the plastic was still on the mattress...so no germs!

Kevin working really hard with the "little" tool they provide!
Complete Crib! YEAH!!
Rocky and Libbie giving it a try!
Oh and if you want to see what our other piece looks like...here is the picture from JC Penney site...I will post ours when it gets put up...right now it is it still wrapped up!

4 comments:
How fun! I remember putting Tobey's crib together. I am so excited for you guys. You both are going to be awesome parents and I love the name Jude.
Your furniture is GORGEOUS!! I love it!
I love the crib and changing table dresser! The house is looking great!
Our friends Tyler and Lauren just got all the same baby furniture and I absolutly love it.....I am glad to here you are doing good. Your new house looks amazing!!!!!
Post a Comment