Sunday, May 13, 2007
The Registry is Complete...I think!
Whew...I totally feel for all the first time mom's out there!! The time has come for the baby registry...Kevin and I had to do it in a few smaller trips because it was a little overwhelming. I have looked forward to this day and always thought it would be so fun to pick out all the fun stuff for your first baby...which it TOTALLY is!! Although, I never realized how many choices there are and how many things you have to purchase for the baby! Well, I am definitely NOT complaining because it is so exciting to be at the point that we get to choose all of these items! I did want to send a shout out to say...thanks for all the help from my hubby and mom who listened to all my indecisiveness and helped make the great decisions. In addition, thanks to my friend Amanda for helping me make sure I had all the neccessities that Jude would need! And most of all thanks to Babies R Us...the hub of all things baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Mother's Day! I am still getting you an H.H. by the way.
That is very exciting!! I totally understand the overwhelming part. Heath and I finally got to the point where we just had to leave and come back to it another day because it was too much. I'm going to go check out your registry right now!
Post a Comment